We offer annual maintenance of BMU i.e monthly visit for inspection , testing , communication of the equipement.
We will inspect & service/repaire your equipment to ensure safe operating condition for every use.
Working with SAFETECH FAS will provide necessary support & guidance in relation to compliance with relevant occupational health & safety acts & code of practice.
Facility Management Services : –
- Free site survey & consulting service available to establish your work at height needs.
- Facade access risk assessments & job safety analysis.
- Occupational health & safety risk mitigation strategies.
- B M U condition reports & maintenance audit.
- Performance specification & client advice for B M U refurbishment.
FAS Design & operation standards
|E N 795||Protection against falls from height – anchors devices/ testing.|
|E N 361||Full body harness|
|E N 418||Emergency stop equipment|
|E N 614||Ergonomic design principle|
|E N 60204||Electrical equipment of machine|
|E N 1461||Hot dip galvanize coating|
|E N 12944||Code of practice against corrosion|
|B S 6570||Code of practice for selection, care & maintenance of steel wire ropes|
|G S 31||Safe use of ladders|
|B S 6399||Code of practice for wind load|
|H S E G S 25||Prevention of falls to window cleaners|
|H S E P M 30||Suspended access equipment|